Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Darklands (Microprose) Soundtrack.  (Read 2331 times)
Zanzahar
Associate Member

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2005, 06:03:41 PM »

Hello everyone.

Is it fine to request non-sierra game soundtracks here? I really would like to request "Darklands" soundtrack but don't know whom/where to ask.

The game can be downloaded at "Home of the Underdogs" website.

It features a midi soundtrack, 18 tracks in all, which are accessible via "The Darklands Bonus Disk" Jukebox (Bonus Disk Utilities can be downloaded at ''Darklands Domain'' website) without the need to play the game.

I'm no expert in this. I tried recording it with my only soundcard; Sound Blaster Audigy, running the Sound Blaster (old) emulation, but some of the tracks sounds more of compilation of noises than a music piece.

I would be grateful if someone could make a digital recording of Darklands MIDIs.
Tom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 10:18:54 PM »

Unfortunately, I'll have to pass; I just don't have the time.  Certainly there's a fan site out there in cyberspace for Darklands?  It would seem the best sorce to either look for recordings of the MIDI tracks, or inquire.  Due to copyright issues, Quest Studios is strictly into Sierra music as far as posting, but if I had extra time, I wouldn't mind doing other game soundtracks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: