If by 'actual' you mean modern sound cards then I think the answer would be no.
I was aiming at my collection of midi devices (including the creative midi blaster) and all the wavetable boards I have from the past.
I recenlty acquired an Akai general midi module and recorded the midi file from that page with it. Doesn't sound very nice but just for the sake of it.
Also recorded from my MU2000 already.
-- Edit # 2 --
Recordings now done for :
- Creative Midi Blaster Sound module
- Creative Wave Blaster (1) Daughterboard
- NEC XR385 (Yamaha DB60XG Clone) Daughterboard
- Pine Technologies PT-202 Daughterboard
- Unknown brand DBII A Rev. 1.1 Daughterboard
- Terratec Mini WaveSystem WT64 v1.0 Daughterboard
- Terratec Mini WaveSystem TTWT-11M v1.0 Daughterboard
- Diamond Monster Sound Wavetable card 2MB Daughterboard
- Roland SCB-55 Daughterboard
- Yamaha DB50XG Daughterboard
- Yamaha MU2000 Tone generator
- Akai SG01k GM Sound module
- Creative Wave Blaster II Daughterboard
- Gallant GMW-1000 Daughterboard
- Roland SCB-7 Daughterboard
- Roland SCC-1 ISA Soundcard
- Roland RAP-10 ISA Soundcard
Here are the files: Comparison 2005 contributions